DUI Attorneys in Birmingham
We Know How to Challenge Breath & Field Sobriety Tests
With DUI (driving under the influence) charges, it often comes down to a “failed” breath test or blood test. The results of field sobriety tests may also be used to establish that a driver’s abilities were impaired by alcohol or drugs. While this type of evidence may seem infallible, this is simply not the case.
Our Birmingham DUI attorneys know how to challenge breath tests, blood tests, and field sobriety tests. We know what weaknesses to look for in the case law enforcement officers and the prosecuting attorney are trying to build against you. We use our experience in this specific area to uncover violations of testing protocol, errors by the arresting officer, or violations of your rights that can turn a seemingly “open-and-shut” case around.
To find out more about fighting DUI charges and how Guster Law Firm, LLC can help, give us a call at (205) 386-6844.
Building a Viable Defense Against DUI Charges
In challenging DUI charges, our attorneys will carefully investigate every aspect of the case. We will look for such discrepancies or issues as:
- The arresting officer did not have probable cause to pull you over in the first place.
- You were unlawfully arrested.
- You were not read your Miranda rights.
- You were coerced or forced into giving a confession.
- The breath test or blood test was administered improperly.
- The breath test device was not calibrated properly.
- Field sobriety tests were administered incorrectly or were not properly graded.
- Your blood sample was mishandled or improperly tested.
Our Birmingham DUI Defense Lawyers Can Help
Are you ready to find out how a Birmingham DUI lawyer can challenge your charges to help you avoid fines, license suspension, jail time, and the other serious consequences of a drunk driving conviction? We ask that you call our firm as soon as possible after your arrest. You need to move quickly to make sure your rights are not violated so we can begin building a defense on your behalf.
Contact our offices at (205) 386-6844 today.