Michael J. Marable
Michael J. Marable joined Guster Law Firm in 2014. Prior to joining Guster Law Firm, Michael garnered more than three years of experience as a law clerk in mass tort law and employment law working with a Birmingham area civil litigation firm. His practice areas currently consist of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, and estate planning.
Michael graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2010 with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science and earned his J.D. from Birmingham School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama.
- J.D., Birmingham School of Law
- B.A., University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Alabama State Bar, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Birmingham Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Young Lawyers Section of the Alabama State Bar
- Blazer Booster at UAB
To contact Michael Marable, call our firm at (205) 386-6844.